Today's guest is someone I have been dying to have on the podcast because I knew that you all would feel so empowered by all of the knowledge that this woman has to share! Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women's Hormonal Health Coach and creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormonal health. Rather than just treating symptoms, Nicole treats women by addressing the root cause of what's really going on in their bodies. Nicole is passionate about empowering women to take charge of their health and their happiness!
Today we talk about:
- Nicole's personal struggle with her period and hormone imbalance, which inspired her to pursue becoming a health coach
- What women across the lifespan should know for optimal hormone health
- Suggestions for women using assisted fertility including taking clomid or ovulation trigger shots and the impact this has on hormones
- Hormone imbalance involving estrogen and thyroid disease, and her approach to treating this problem holistically
- How caffeine and sugar affect our hormonal health
- Which exercises we should be doing for hormonal health and how it should vary at different times in our cycle
I could have talked to Nicole for another three hours, so we agreed to do a follow up episode to expand on today's discussion. Get a pen and paper and take notes because there is so much good information in this episode! Enjoy!
Nicole's Website: https://nicolejardim.com/
Nicole's Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/nicolemjardim/?hl=en
Nicole on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NicoleJardimWomensHealth
The Period Party Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/kg/podcast/the-period-party/id1294938797