I have been following today's guest on Instagram for quite some time now and I love everything she is doing with her company! Eileen Rosete is the founder of Our Sacred Women, which she started after working with female trauma survivors as a yoga teacher and MFT in training. Our Sacred Women is a company whose mission is to restore women to a place of reverence through specialty gifts that help women feel seen, valued, and honored. Our Sacred Women is best know for its ‘Women are Sacred” t-shirts and muscle tees, and I have been seeing inspiring and powerful women rocking this shirt ALL over Instagram. Eileen is also a new mama and uses her platform to be vulnerable and openly share her struggle to balance work and motherhood.
Today we talk about:
- Eileen's story and how she came up with the idea for Our Sacred Women
- Her background as a Marriage and Family Therapist and Yoga teacher working with survivors of trauma
- Growing her company slowly as she navigated pregnancy and motherhood
- The struggles she has encountered trying to balance work and being a mother
- What it is like trying to get back into the workforce after taking a year to raise her child
- Her passion to help women feel seen and celebrated when often we are overlooked
- Building confidence and learning to love yourself
Eileen has the magical ability to exude calm and peacefulness while simultaneously radiating power and confidence, and I know you will all love her as much as I do. I hope you enjoy today's episode!
Our Sacred Women Website: http://www.oursacredwomen.com/
Our Sacred Women Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oursacredwomen/?hl=en