I am so excited about today’s guest! Lauren Kleban is the creator of LEKfit, a dance-inspired fitness and sculpting method designed to create long and lean muscles. Lauren started LEKFIT out of her garage-turned-fitness studio, and recently launched LEKfit On Demand, which allows you to stream full-body workouts every Wednesday straight from her LA studio. As a mom of two littles, LEKfit workouts have been lifesavers for me. If I can start my day with a LEKfit home workout, I know that I will be the best version of myself for the rest of the day. I am so inspired by Lauren and I knew I wanted to have her on the show because not only is she a badass entrepreneur and mama of two toddlers, but she also has such a positive, down-to-earth energy and is constantly bending over backwards to connect with and empower the women (and some men) that come to her classes and subscribe to LEKfit On Demand.
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Lauren’s background in dance and how she shifted from dance into the fitness world
- How she came up with idea of LEKfit and the process of building it into the successful business it is today
- What she believes contributed to the success of her company, and what distinguishes it from other dance-inspired fitness programs out there
- Finding balance as a mother and entrepreneur
- What it’s like working with her husband (he is the CFO of the their company) and how they keep their marriage healthy and happy
- How she is helping women during and after pregnancy and her frustration with the care women currently receive after they have given birth (specifically we talk a lot about diastase recti)
- Her own self-care routine that helps her stay sane; how she deals with misunderstanding and criticism
I absolutely adore Lauren and LEKfit and I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode (and to try LEKfit)!
LEKfit Website: https://lekfit.vhx.tv/
LEKfit Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lekfit/?hl=en